Photographer in Mililani, Hawaii
Welcome! Thank you for visiting!
My name is Julie and I am the founder of Pics By Julie. My boyfriend, Jake Nakamura, and I work together as a team and either one of us will be the photographer. I will assist in lighting and posing for the photo shoot. I am just starting my photography career and I am looking to expand my portfolio as well as share my joy with others while capturing moments.
What do you offer?
I offer quality on-location portraits for individuals, couples, and families whether you live on the island or you're visiting for vacation. There are many locations to choose from, but I can go where you feel comfortable.
Feel free to browse through more pictures at http://....com/
You can also visit and like my Facebook Page at https://....com
And if you like what you see please contact me!
Full session: $50 - Approximately one hour with up to 5 people. Time allows for one attire change. (A minimum of 10 images)
For groups of six or more people, please contact me.
Special rates applied parties, please contact me for details.
What Will You Receive?
- Pre-session consultation to go over details of the shoot. This can be done either through telephone, email or in person.
- Approximately one hour of photography at the location of your choice, with a variety of poses. Couples and family sessions commonly include individual and sub-grouping.
- An assortment of quality edited images
- Special effects such as blemish removal, skin smoothening, photo softening, etc. on select images (in addition to the original image).
- Images in JPG format on a CD with printing rights to all images.
Your CD will be available and mailed to you (or available for pick up) within 5 days. If you want your CD delivered there is a $15 fee. Rushed CD’s are offered for an extra charge of $10 and these CDs will be available in 2-3 days. Please contact me if you need it available earlier.
Outdoor photos are best taken during the early morning or late afternoon hours. Sunset portraits are done an hour before the sun sets, but they are limited in availability.
To reserve a photo session, a 50% deposit is required and the remaining balance is due upon completion of the photo session and prior to delivery of the CD. Payments can be made in cash, check, or credit card via PayPal (3% fee).
If you are interested in setting up a photo session or have any questions please fill out the form located on my website http://....com